Monday, June 24, 2002

Allergic Reaction to Being Awake

Have you ever awoken in the morning, not ready to wake, and therefore your eyes sting and tear as a result? Or maybe it's just allergies. Time for an Allegra. Damn this weather.

Bad me. I have not been keeping up with my blog! I haven't found a new template yet ( = p to you Puni) and I haven't posted anything in a while. Why? Under deadline and trying to finish my script by Wednesday. I still have the whole third act to write as well as finish the second. Think I can do it? As a result, I haven't gone to the movies or travelling around the country to watch concerts, as everyone else is doing (I read the Puni blog and the Subverve blog when taking a break from writing). I know I went to the movies a couple of weeks ago. I saw that Ben Affleck deal, The Bum of All Queers. Actually, as a closet Clancey fan, I'd have to say, it was decent. Not the outright horror I thought it was going to be. Want desperately to see Insomnia and Windtalkers (John Woo fan too) but those will have to wait until I've finished my script. Don't get me wrong... I've been wanting to post something for some time. About friendship, the lack of friendship, and liars (oooh! a teaser!). But like I said, no time... and it's still stewing in my head. The next post will likely be about those subjects... but why don't you all tell me what you think about those things? Being a virtual loner lately (with exception to my Dude, my Dog, and the occasional Puni visit) I'd like to know what you all think about friends, lack of friends and liars. The gauntlet has been thrown down! I'll read what you have to say and then tell you a story the next time I post.

I must go and wash the sting out of my eyes and continue writing the script. Side note to MadDogMcDoogan, in the comment you left on Puni's page on the post about me being a template theif, were you referring to me and me posting my writing on this page? Let me know... I plan on posting a few things... but mainly just rants or observations about weird or stupid people (including myself)... and the occasional gem of wisdom like this:

"The more crap you believe, the better off you are." ~ Charles Bukowski

1 comment:

  1. This? Is brilliant.

    It's a look back into the days before Woodbury. Oh, Chris, you had no idea the agony you were in for, did you?

    ReplyDelete