Monday, June 17, 2002

Ok, I think I'm done messing around with the little tidbits on this blog page for now. But then again, I ask myself... "is there more stuff I can put on here?" Ok, the cutesy little bunny rabbits with the ballons as a counter may be a little over the top for me... but it was better than the corny "flame counter". I may or may not change that. At this point, unless they create an orca counter or something REALLY funky, the bunnies stay!

I'm stalling. I don't feel like writing today (script... "Blurry"... a couple of years in the making... at this stage, UNBEARABLE) but I have to finish the damned first draft to submit for an evaluation by the end of the month. A couple of weeks to write about 60 or so more pages. Can it be done... I sure hope so! If I quit stalling, then NO PROBLEM!

I can't wait till the damned thing is done so I can shelve it and move on to something else. It's not about the writer's block. It's all about the writer's dread. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment