Thursday, March 24, 2011

Surgery Day

Hi everyone! This is Cathy, Christine's sister. I will be giving updates on Christine's surgery as we get information.
Right now, we are at USC University Hospital, where the surgery is scheduled. Christine has been taken into the OR and they will be giving her an epidural. Matt said that there are 3 or 4 surgeons, which I'm assuming is including the main surgeon, Dr. Selby. They should be giving us regular updates, but that's all I know for now. Christine is, understandably, nervous but Matt felt that the surgeons were optimistic and they tried to keep her spirits up.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Cathy, the waiting is the hard part. Thinking of you all today. I think hospital poker tournaments are a totally appropriate distraction... xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy... I think we're all a bit on edge today... and that is why I appreciate your updates that much more. Hang in there and the prayers will keep coming :) I agree with the hospital poker distraction :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Ben & Auntie FeThu Mar 24, 11:09:00 AM PDT

    Thank you Cathy for the updates. Together as a family, we are praying for Christine's successful surgery. God is good. He will answer all our prayers. Take care of yourself too and be strong specially to your Mom & Dad.
    All our love, Uncle Ben & Auntie Fe

    ReplyDelete